Small lump/pimple like thing on lower labia
Last night I noticed there is a small circular pimple like thing on the bottom of my labia. It doesn't hurt or anything. It seems soft. I noticed it right after intercourse. It was painful during intercourse though, like a burning. I'm not sure what it is or what I should do. Please help, serious answers !
It can be friction blister after chafing after intercourse. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.