Aa
A
A
Close
Small pea size flesh colored bump on outer labia
Hello.. I have a flesh colored bump on my outer labia. It doesn't hurt.. Sometimes itches and feels uncomfortable if I mess with it but ultimately no pain. It came a couple months ago and I'm assuming from when I cut myself shaving. I thought it was am ingrown hair but its a lot more stubborn than the ingrowns I've had. Basically I put hot compresses and cortisone with a bandaid til it went down.. And it basically went a way but there was still a teeny tiny bump probably bc I stopped putting cortisone but anyway it came back a couple days ago.. I ended up popping it. Some puss came out, no blood.. But it's still not gone. I put hydrocortisone on it again tonight with a bandaid but I'm really freaking out. I've read so many crazy things and am just hoping its from shaving.. Nothing serious. Ive been with the same partner for 8 years now.. commited. super worried..Please help!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi Nicole, sounds like an ingrower to me, the best thing with ingrowers is when you pop them just see if you can see the hair inside if so pick it it out with a clean needle then pluck, they heal up real good after that, it copuld be the way your shaving, always shave downwards only, you only shave the way the hairs grow, your find it a lot better.
Good Luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne Weston is about 7lbs 3ozs a... Comment
18 mins ago
Blank
Reggaeprinces commented on The Turbinates: What ...
5 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Green Tea and Green T...
9 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources