Small pustule on my vagina (not in it)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Small pustule on my vagina (not in it)

I am 18 years old and I have a little white headed pustule on the outer flap on my vagina. Under it is some sort of round ball and i noticed I have one on the other side. I am not sexually active an i've been having a spotty period for the past two days that i've never had before and my nipples hurt. What is going on with me?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis or cysts.
Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.