Small pustule on my vagina (not in it)
I am 18 years old and I have a little white headed pustule on the outer flap on my vagina. Under it is some sort of round ball and i noticed I have one on the other side. I am not sexually active an i've been having a spotty period for the past two days that i've never had before and my nipples hurt. What is going on with me?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis or cysts.
Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.