Small red bump on labia?
About a week ago I found a slightly smaller than pea-sized bump on my outer labia. It doesn't hurt or itch, it's just there. At first it was whitish but now it is light red. It is soft but there seems to be a lump of something in it. It looks like a pimple or an ingrown hair but there is no whitehead or visible hair and it doesn't seem like I could pop it. There is only one and I have never had anything like it so I'm very curious to know what it could be.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include folliculitis, ingrown hair, cysts, warts etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!