Small white blisters on swollen labia, very painful
I am a 22 year old female, and two days ago I cut myself by accident with my razor on my labia, it was sore but I figured it would just go away eventually. When I woke up yesterday in the morning and went to the washroom, it was painful to pee, like a stinging sensation, and I looked down at my cut, and there are a bunch of white blisters everywhere all over my labia. I initially thought, how did I randomly get herpes or something? But I have had the same partner for a while now (my boyfriend) and he is clean, and I had a pap before we met and I was clean as well. And we have had no issues. I was embarrassed to have sex with him last night. Today I woke up and there are several more white bumps/blisters, on both labia and closer to my vaginal opening, and also the labia that I accidentally cut two days ago is swollen and very sensitive and very painful! It hurts to walk and I can feel it very strongly while sitting, standing and walking! This all happened in two days and I am freaking out, and Im too embarrassed to show my boyfriend and let him see me/touch me. Are these white blisters from the cut? Is there something I can take for it to go away? Or do I need a pap? (There are about 10-15 small blisters in total!) Its super gross and I am a very clean person, and I don't sleep around! I am in a new city and I dont even know where I would go to get a pap test if thats what I would need to do! Please answer quickly, its very painful!
Please see your Doctor as we can't really say what it is...it might be the cut caused infection which could be viral, bacterial, fungal who know, but with proper diagnosis it would be more then likely be a very easy fix with the help of your dr. rather then needlessly worrying yourself get to the dr. and let us know what you find out.  Hope you and your dr. can get this cleared up quickly!
Hi there.  Just to let you know, this is a prolapse forum so I am going to ask for your post to be moved to another forum for you.

I agree with ipurr2 that you really need to get this checked out with a  Dr for a diagnosis.  Dont be embarrassed.  I am sure they will put you at your ease and you do need to find a local Dr anyway as you have moved and dont have one yet.  

Worrying is not going to help you to find out what is wrong and you really dont need the stress so make a Drs appt then at least you have a plan and when you know what is going on you won't worry so much about your boyfriend either as I can see this is upsetting you as well.  

Good luck