Small white blisters on swollen labia, very painful

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am a 22 year old female, and two days ago I cut myself by accident with my razor on my labia, it was sore but I figured it would just go away eventually. When I woke up yesterday in the morning and went to the washroom, it was painful to pee, like a stinging sensation, and I looked down at my cut, and there are a bunch of white blisters everywhere all over my labia. I initially thought, how did I randomly get herpes or something? But I have had the same partner for a while now (my boyfriend) and he is clean, and I had a pap before we met and I was clean as well. And we have had no issues. I was embarrassed to have sex with him last night. Today I woke up and there are several more white bumps/blisters, on both labia and closer to my vaginal opening, and also the labia that I accidentally cut two days ago is swollen and very sensitive and very painful! It hurts to walk and I can feel it very strongly while sitting, standing and walking! This all happened in two days and I am freaking out, and Im too embarrassed to show my boyfriend and let him see me/touch me. Are these white blisters from the cut? Is there something I can take for it to go away? Or do I need a pap? (There are about 10-15 small blisters in total!) Its super gross and I am a very clean person, and I don't sleep around! I am in a new city and I dont even know where I would go to get a pap test if thats what I would need to do! Please answer quickly, its very painful!
it could be a staph infection from the razor or something worse like herpes but probably not, to help you  can sit in a warm bath with about of cup of sea salt or epsom salt i pprefer sea salt, do it a couple times a day it will help tremendously also for pain use some neosporin the one  with pain relief that should help also but if it gets worse you need to go to the doctor