Smell Down there
Hello, im 22, sexually active with my Boyfriend.

Over a month ago i had a infection, treated like the last time i had one with home remedies, and it went away, no burning no smell, no disconfort, everything was back to normal. i did have a longer than average period right after the treatment ended. was about a week and a half or two weeks of really light bleeding with 2 days "normal" for me in the middle of the span of time. most periods are just a week or a few days shy of a week with a normal pattern of: light, medium, heavy, heavy-medium, light light spoting. We chocked the odd period to starting my exorsize rutien every other day.

I've also always had a little discharge my whole menstrateing life, but as of a day ago its gotten a metalic smell to it, smells as if im on or starting my period. its not due for a week. Plus the smell isn't really strong, its a very faint smell of it, Can only smell it if u bring it to ur nose, so its not strong, just very weak smelling. just i know its different from what im use to.

Am i just over worrying about stuff?  
Could it also be maybe i'm drinking to much Cranberry Juice just to ward away evil infection spirits? lol.
Just Wondering if i should speed up a doctors visit or just wait it out and see if its just where my period may of been thrown totally off wak from the infection. I'll be visiting the doctor end of this month one way or another though.
I kind of have the same problem except before I started my period I was sick. and now its a few days after I should be done, but Im still spotting, my blood is black, and doesn't smell very good. I don't know if its cuz I was sick or what. Also Im guessing your problem is because of your infection. that happened to my sister an her period was kind of weird afterwards.