Smell "down there"
I'm 13 years old and I smell "down there". It's not that bad, but its still bad. If that made any sense. I live with my dad and sister, but I don't wanna tell my dad and my sister's judgemental. I shower daily. I've NEVER had sex, or anything close to it. It usually only happens if I get wet. But I have the smell even if I'm not wet. My doctors my aunt and I really don't wanna tell her. The smell started when I was almost 13 and I'm turning 14 in feb. Is there any advise you can give me? Please and Thank You! (:
Its good that youre not having sex it just may be a bacterial infection. Dont be afraid to tell anybody. If theres anybody that you truly trust tell them so you can find out whats really goin on with your body. Reguardless of what somebody else may say, if you go ahead and say something to somebody about your situation at least you will feel more comfortable about your body
iah
it sounds like you probably have a yeast infection.. MANY females get them, its nothing to be worried about..
Tell ur dad that you need to see the Dr. and im sure ur aunt will get you what you need.
Good Luck, im sure you are alright.