Smelly Belly Button
I am a very clean person, I shower at least once if not twice a day, I have come to notice that my belly button is very smelly and has a white/clear something in it.....I don't understand why/what? I clean it out with soap and water and it still smells terrible and the stuff comes back. I am not an over weight person so it can't be that things get trapped in there...any suggestions...its embarrassing because I wonder if other people can smell it..it comes and goes...seems to be worse when its hot...is my belly button sweating? Help???
hi,
if you don't clean your belly button with a Q-TIP after a shower then it's normal it will smell. It's kind of like ears really...
if it burns or the discharge is heavy i'd advise seeing a dr, i doubt it's anything too serious though, maybe just thrush or something caused by the heat.
Really? Gag! It only lasts for like a couple days...but its disgusting and its usually only when its really really hot out...so I guess I should make sure to thoroughly clean and dry my belly button after showers. I guess I never really thought about things, sweet or anything getting in there but it makes sense.