So many questions!
I've been trying to get Pregnant for the past years, after going the doctor a bunch of time I was told I needed to have Lap surgery, to get rid of a cyst! After that I was told I had endo. :(
I then was told to take the 6 Zolidax injections, after 6 months of those and another 7 weeks my period was back and I was told to start trying!
The doctor told me to come back after 3 period if nothing happens. Well and here I am after my third period and not pregnant yet!
All my friends and family all have babies and I can't help but feel so depressed!!
I was just wondering if anyone has any stories like this that ended up getting pregnant!!
Help
I have had surgery for cysts and endometriosis.  I have also taken Lupron injections (forced me into menopause for 6 months).  I was able to have a child at 20 years old but that was before all the surgeries and treatments.  Were you diagnosed with endo after surgery, because I was told it's the only way to know for sure.  My gyno told me he has had many endo patients get pregnant even after treatments, but I have not.  I believe my husband is not able to have kids, though.  I've also had a few treatments for cervical displaysia, which lowers my chances. You do need to know that the more cysts you have removed from your ovaries, the more scarring you will have.  I have read that scarring on your ovaries can lead to fertility issues.
   I would suggest getting ovulation trackers from the drug store, that way you know for sure if you are ovulating and when.  You should also get you and your husband checked to make sure you are both fertile, as I said, I'm pretty sure my husband is not, so in order for us to have more kids I would have to get a donor.  My dr's are pushing for me to have my uterus removed as it is the best way to manage both the endo and recurring displaysia, so if you are truly at a place where you are ready to have a baby I would get into fertility treatments, possibly for you and your husband.