Soft Uterus
I had a laparoscopy done to remove a cyst on my left ovary, and they looked at other things too...My doctor told me that i have a soft boggy uterus and signs of endometriosis but not bad. She also said something about getting a possible hernia in my artery in my uterus. Im not quite sure what that means, or how i can prevent it or anything. Can someone help me please?
Did your doctor seemed concerned? He/She should have told you what needs to be done or how to treat it. If you have signs of endo, they would need to discuss how you would be treated for it. Even though it may be a mild case, it still needs to be addressed.
she wanted to put me on birth control but i wanted to start trying to have a baby so thats not an option for me. the only thing im worried about is the possible hernia in my uterus. thank you for your help:)