Sore Breast
My breasts have been sore for a couple of weeks now. My last period was may 26th-may 30th. I'm not on any kind of birth control it mess's with my thyroid me and my husband is not trying to get pregnant we use condoms or he'll pull out before he comes, and i took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. But my breast are really hurting and i'm having a little bit of cramping every so often its not constant.  Please help!!!
it seems a bit too early for a pregnancy test, if you don't have your period at least by the beginning of july, i'd take another pregnancy test just in case. my breasts usually get sore between periods but it doesn't last for weeks, maybe just a couple of days. if it keeps up, just go see a doctor, if not, i'd wait til the first week of july and take a pregnancy test again.