Sore Breasts!
Hello All
I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions (besides possible pregnancy) that my breasts would be sore? They actually feel as if they are ready to fall off.
My last period was 1/16 and ended 1/21. A few nights ago, I woke up to go to the bathroom and I practically had to hold them as I walked (no bra to bed) cuz they hurt. I went back to bed and they still were sore when I woke up. I am not large (34 a/b) and they did feel less sore as the day went on but were sore again when I woke up the next day. They don't hurt as much now but kinda feel tender right along the underwire bra. It's not just one boob but both? Any ideas? Any suggestions?
The pull out does not work! while he is pulling out the sperm is going right into to you. Get A preg test!
I think your luck ran out...It does not matter what he says, the sperm is getting into you. Trust me! Your lucky to of made it this long...That's not Birth control...
Very possible you are miscarrying . But once I had a period for 3 mos. and it turn out I was 3 mos. Preg. My Boobs were huge, and hurt, that's how I found out I was Preg.Go to your Dr. that the best thing, then you know for sure what's going on..
Mine have been hurting for about a week now. im freaking out woundering if im pregnant!! The thing is I have the mirena iud so I dont know if this could be from pms!! Please help!!
hey dont know if the pain went away for u but im 25 i stopped getting my period almost a yr ago after being on the bc shot dont think im pregnant i pretty much know ive been bleedingspotting for the past month but my boobs hurt soo bad i started wearing a bra so maybe it will help im gonna make a dr appt cause i have no symptoms of preg i already have two so know what pregna what up with my boobsncy feels like
Ok ladies i need help i had my period 2 weeks ago it stoped then started again for 3 days which for me is normal due to.having the implanon? the birth control in ur arm today i wake up my nipples hurt and i feel sick wat do u think it is
I know that the post is from 06 but im needing info an I can't seen to find an answer on any Google post!!!??!! Im 45 an I have had 4 kids an had my tubes tied, so im wondering why in the heck are my boobies swelling up an getting big almost like when my milk came in when I had babies?!!!  I even have the sensation of when milk is coming down!! WTH is going on with my girls?!! Anyone having this happen? My hubby LOVES it!! Im freeking out! It hurts too!!! Help!! anyone!!?
HELP Ladies!!!  I am 64 years young and my brests are SO SORE!  Just had my Mamogram in April, all is well. Of course I don't have a period anymore and had a complete hysterectomey when I was 40, so I don't have any "parts". Can anyone explain why in the last 2 months my "girls" are killing me?  Thanks Ladies! :)
I have been having the same problem but just in my right boob it really hurts when I touch it, I asked my boyfriend i if he thought it was normal & he doent know it is kinda scaring me, I can't go to the doctors due to been busy but could you give me ur opinion on it please thanks
So I had my period last month. And that was the first time my boobs had been sore on the sides before my period. Now I am due for my period anyday and the sides of my boobs hurt again. I've had no other pregnancy signs though. Does this mean I'm pregnant?
Hi - I've done a lot of reading about this subject having suffered severely sore breasts before, during and long after my menstrual cycle for almost 18 months now. I spoke to a Natural Health consultant and was told that this was primarily due to lack to estrogen and to try eating LIQUORICE. I bought a thick strip and within 24 hours, I was completely out of pain. Try and find one that doesn't have too high a sugar content - Liquorice promotes the production of estrogen NATURALLY in the body. Don't overdose on it - just a strip or 2 per day until the symptoms subside. Would love to hear any feedback. TRUST ME, this worked for me, I hope it works for you.
i doubt it would be pregnancy i have had the same thing since i can remember when i was 12 i was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries it is closely related to every symptom you have discribed unregulated periods generally very heavy,  but varies everytime sometimes i am a week or even 2 late you are very moody my breasts are rediculous i cannot touch them hurts to walk to rol over in bed even,,,, i have had then ultrasounded to check for cancer an while they are very lumpy they dont believe they are cancerouos i have been told it is just something i have to endure... ps i am 19 turning 20 in feb.....
I'm 25 and in the past year my boobs have gone from a 10B to a 10DD and they hurt about a week before my period and it looks like I have had my boobs done I wasnt sure why they were growing but the only thing I could think of is that I left my boyfriend to be with someone I just connected with and he has made me so much happier Because my boobs just started growing after we got together and we do have a lot of sex too I still feel like they might grow more couldn't find much information about it but I'm not on the pill or anything.
Hy am me am 18 am a virgin...i do hav dis soreness olso but i dont tnk is STD or anytin lyk such...am rlly afrd cos is kinda painfull
yup.pregnant
so were you pregant or what?
I'm sorry, but i do not understand this comment....
Did you find out what was causing the delayed periods and tender breasts? I have been trying to conceive (mother of 3 already) and I have taken multiple HPT but always get a negative. My periods are always 28-30 days and last month I was 13 days late and it only lasted to the 16th day. This month so far I am 11 days late and as of yesterday I have been having sore breasts. Took a test this a.m and still negative. Was curious if you found a cause or not as I am pretty sure I am experiencing the same thing as you. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!  
im 16 and i hav 36 DDD bobs when i wake up in the mornings my bobs are incredibly sore i hav both tried not waring a bra and waring a bra im wandering if a certain bra would help.....ladies give me your feedback please it would help
   I had a painful breasts in the last 17 years .I did almost all the tests it comes nothing wrong with me .finally my family Doctor prescribed me  a vitamins .i followed it .it helped me .the vitamins are
;B100 Complex plus (zinc)
Calcium\Magnesium 3 times a day .
Evening Primrose oil 2 capsules a day .
and  dont forget a lot less salt.You have to try it for at least 2 months . I hope it will help.
For all you ladies out there having sex without some form of birth control please listen carefully-- you ABSOLUTELY CAN get pregnant EVEN if your partner is pulling out of you before he ejaculates. There can be sperm in the PRE-ejaculate and trust me this pre-ejaculate can get you pregnant (personal experience!) Also,  Im not presuming to know the type of man your partner is, but some men will try to assure you that they WONT release inside you-- that they're being safe, but the only SAFE sex is using a condom or some form of birth control. As the woman you need to protect yourself from STI's and unplanned pregnancy by being the last line of defense. He shouldn't get anywhere near your lady parts without following YOUR RULES. And if your unsure about ANY pain, tenderness or discomfort,  get tested, talk to a doctor or visit a women's health centre cuz these symptoms can point to many different things from simple stress or diet, to STI's or cancer. Be your biggest health advocate cuz ultimately,  you're the only person who truly has your good health at heart. Look out for yourselves ladies!
I woke up through the night with bad pains in my boobs! So I went back to sleep and checked them when I woke up, I realised my left boob was WAY bigger than my right boob, and they was both hurting.

I'm going to the doctors today hopefully they will tell me what it is
For all you ladies out there having sex without some form of birth control please listen carefully-- you ABSOLUTELY CAN get pregnant EVEN if your partner is pulling out of you before he ejaculates. There can be sperm in the PRE-ejaculate and trust me this pre- cumulative can get you pregnant (it happened to me!) Also,  Im not presuming to know the type of man your partner is, but some men will try to assure you that they WONT release inside you-all that they're being safe, but the only SAFE sex is using a condom or some form of birth control. As the woman you need to protect yourself from STI's and unplanned pregnancy by being the last line of defense. He shouldn't get anywhere near your lady parts without following YOUR RULES. And if your unsure about ANY pain, tenderness or or discomfort,  get tested, talk to a doctor or visit a women's health centre cuz these symptoms can point to many different things from simple stress or diet, to STI's or cancer. Be your biggest health advocate cuz ultimately,  you're the only person who truly has your good health at heart. Look out for yourselves!
I'm 25 years old..My period is  normal. I just woke up this morning and all of a sudden my breasts are killing. Could it be because I tried on tight bra's this morning?
I am 18 years young, not having sex and my breasts are sore. Its feels like they are brused and i dont know why. They hurt when i have a bra on and they hurt (little less) without a bra on. This has been going on for about a week now :/
For the past month my boobs have been hurting...its both boobs but its only my nipples that hurt...my last period was the 19th of dec and im pretty sure im not prego...but i have no idea why my nipples hurt so bas for this long...
Im on the pill and my breasts hurt so bad that I don't allow my bf to even touch them,  the slightest touch hurts. Idk what's going on....???
I'm 19 my last period was 1-25-13 it's 3-2-13 my boobs have been super sore for almost a week, itll be a week in 2 days and they are super swollen. I've been pretty tired lately taking naps and I cramped like a week ago but no period? I've gained 5lbs in the last two days, moody.
You might want to consider taking a pregnancy test...
Okay that makes scence, my periods are messed up. I'll bleed for like 3 weeks straight and then be off for like 2-3 days then bleed for like 4 weeks. I'm only 14 and I were a 36 c and my boobs are soooo sore. And I don't know why. I was in the pill then they switched me to the ring. Before the ring I had massive migraines! And like 2 hours I put the ring in the migraines came back! I've been to the hospital 4 times in 3 days! I've have 5 shots in the butt! And they gave me soooo much meds. I was doped up on meds. And I don't know why my boobs hurt so bad!

Any suggestions??

Thanks!!
mine have been too for 3 days now. and that is also how long i have until i start this month. all i wanna know is how i can stop it
U was on the pill last month stopped nd waitin for a period for this month not yet but have breast pain..... wut can it be
Just a hint to all ladies out there who said i cant be prego, some of you said we had sex after my period dosnt matter... sometimes an egg can still be there.. or new one drop in a strange way. it happens... some said we didn't get close to finishing before he pulls out,. pre-*** happens without a man even noticing.. not on the pill.. use a condom.. even then why not it saves you from infections. also the pull out method you might think you see your man *** after he pulls out. but once in a while there is a whole lot that comes out before he even feels close to orgasm. .. none the less don't trust pull out at all .. use protection of some kind if you don't with to get prego..
I have recently had a birth control shot and I have been having unprotected sex my bonds are tender kind of oh the heavy side and my stomach is increasing a little in size, subacute also has been really itchy from time to time could I be pregnant
Go get a blood test its the best . U can go to the health department or the hospital . sounds to me like u r . good luck hun
Std= sexually transmitted diseases
Sti= sexually transmitted infection ..I'm 13 and new that and my breast have been hurting 2 lately! :( I believe your fine unless you feel any lumps :)
What is your soy intake? Bet it's a lot more than you think.. it's in everything and can cause hormonal shifts
I forgot what the S and T stand for, but they're the same for STD and the I stands for infection.
I had a surgical abortion 8 years ago, I am now trying to concieve with my husband he is fertile but still not getting pregnant trying for two years now. Do you think the abortion could cause infertility in me? Please tell me what you think thanks a lot.
I have had a tubal over 10 years ago so I don't think that it could be pregnancy. My breast are sore and large my stomach feels funny some days and I am gaining weight around my stomach I keep thinking maybe I am pregnant, but I have had my period for the last few months. I dont know what to think. can someone help?
i am 22 years old and i cant get pregnant and my period has been and gone but i have never had pain like this in my breasts they feel sore i cant touch them cant ware a bra i cant pick my boyfriends child up because when i lift her up my breasts hurt even more and it doing my head in now i can even lie on my side or belly please can anyone help me  
My boobs hurt and I'm 15 am I starting my period
i have been having sore breast for a while now i am way done with my period i also am very sad and moody i have not had sex i am not pregnant i thought maybe because gastritis i had but my stomach feels fine i just feel nuases  and the mornings are like hell i am always tired i don't know whats going on but i am in pain :( and i can eat fine i know i gained weight cause i been eating a lot maybe just stress i dont know
is it ok to wear sports bras?
i have been on vacation and came home with a sore breast, at first i thought i pulled something than two days ago i found a lump in my breast about the size of a golf ball, it is very sore and has a light red tent to the skin
Wow...not having sex until you are older makes a lot of sense. A 16 year old should not be having sex. Sorry but its the truth
Im almost certainly not pregnant as well but i have the same problem, do you reckon it has something to do with the lateness of our periods? have you found out anything else, thanks
Same here when I go to sleep there is no problem but then when I wake up in the moring it's so sore and tender
My beast bren tingle a little not sure if im pregnant i been really tired bad headache peeing a lot some plz tell me wats wrong with me