Women's Health Community
Sore Privates and lots of watery discharge?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sore Privates and lots of watery discharge?

My question is if any other woman has had this happen to them? I am 22 and I have been waiting for my period now and it is a little late which is unusual. and in the meantime I have a LOT of clear watery discharge so much that I have to wear a pad. This watery discharge smells very bad as well. My privates also feel very uncomfortable, especially when I wake up in the morning, it is very sore. I made an appointment with the doctor next week to figure out what it could be. It's driving me crazy. Does anyone else have this problem or know what it could possibly be?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi, I've had a watery discharge for about a month.  I asked my doctor about it and he said I have more estrogen in the body making my vagina secrete more fluid.  It doens't have a smell though.  I'm 48 and had an ovary and cyst removed last year and my hormones have been all messed up ever since.  Never have I experienced this, though.

Glad you have an appointment to get it checked out.
Take care.
Blank
GO TO THE DOC YOU HAVE AN STD AND MAY BE PREGNANT
Blank
IT COULD BE A BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS AND COULD BE TRICHOMONASIS OR CHLAMYDIA TRAC. SO PLEASE GET AN APPIONTMENT RIGHT AWAY
Blank
262705_tn?1235706678
well bacterial vaginosis isnt a std but chlm or trich is. sounds like bacterial vaginosis. has a fishy smell, and watery discharge as symptoms. goodluck and do go an get that exam.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...