Sore Privates and lots of watery discharge?
My question is if any other woman has had this happen to them? I am 22 and I have been waiting for my period now and it is a little late which is unusual. and in the meantime I have a LOT of clear watery discharge so much that I have to wear a pad. This watery discharge smells very bad as well. My privates also feel very uncomfortable, especially when I wake up in the morning, it is very sore. I made an appointment with the doctor next week to figure out what it could be. It's driving me crazy. Does anyone else have this problem or know what it could possibly be?
Hi, I've had a watery discharge for about a month.  I asked my doctor about it and he said I have more estrogen in the body making my vagina secrete more fluid.  It doens't have a smell though.  I'm 48 and had an ovary and cyst removed last year and my hormones have been all messed up ever since.  Never have I experienced this, though.

Glad you have an appointment to get it checked out.
Take care.
GO TO THE DOC YOU HAVE AN STD AND MAY BE PREGNANT
IT COULD BE A BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS AND COULD BE TRICHOMONASIS OR CHLAMYDIA TRAC. SO PLEASE GET AN APPIONTMENT RIGHT AWAY
well bacterial vaginosis isnt a std but chlm or trich is. sounds like bacterial vaginosis. has a fishy smell, and watery discharge as symptoms. goodluck and do go an get that exam.