Sore Spot On Breast

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Sore Spot On Breast

I am having pain on my right breast. It is hard to describe but it hurts to touch a patch of skin lightly.? It does not hurt to press on the spot but only if I rub it or touch it lightly. It comes and goes daily and the area is about the size of a nickel. I do not feel any sort of lump and there is not visible signs on my skin. This has been going on for about 2 weeks. It is on the right breast on the top right where my clevage starts. I am 29.
YOU SHOULD GET A MAMOGRAM (mammogram), TELL A DOCTOR ABOUT YOUR SYMPTOMS AND ASK FOR AN ORDER FOR A MAMOGRAM (mammogram), JUST TO BE SAFE.  MAYBE, IT'S NOT A SERIOUS THING, BUT  THE DOCTOR CAN ALSO GIVE YOU RECOMENDATIONS AS TO WHAT TO DO OR USE TO GET RID OF THE BOTHER.
Did you ever find out what was causing your pain?  I've just developed a very sore spot where my breast meets my chest on the right side and not only is it sore to brush over it, but if it gets pushed on it hurts like crazy.  it's definitely not muscle related and i thought maybe one of my children elbowed me, but there's no bruise and i don't recall getting bumped.  i'm not sure if i should go to the doc or see if resolves itself.  your posting just sounded so similar to what i'm feeling that i had to ask. thanks.
I have a small group of spots between my breasts. The other day when it was kind of itchy i scratched it and it burst, it was disgusting, it has been sore ever since and am a little worried and begining to think i should see my doctor.
I work in surgery and participate in multiple breast procedures, both for removal of cancer and lumps, cysts, and the like.  My best advice is that I have seen women of all ages, sizes, shapes, etc have these procedures and if you have a concern discuss it immediately with your health care provider as age is not necessarily a factor in who does and does not have breast cancer or cause for concern.  Do not be embarassed to speak with your physician about your concerns, the incidence of cancer is increasing yearly and that is what your healthcare practitioners are there for, to help you through your concerns.  If you feel that you are not receiving the sympathy or treatment that you feel may or may not be necessary, get a second opinion.
pb95, and Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
3 mins ago
Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
Des_a_rae Ironic? Had a dream last n... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals