Sore Vaginal Area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Sore Vaginal Area

I have a questions I have a burn in my vaginal area and its red around it, not sure if it is from wipping after going to the bathroom that caused it or what, but it is sore.  What can I put on it to help it heal in that area?  I have not been having sex for a few weeks, I thought about a month ago I might have been getting a yeast infection from some antibodics i was taking. I am just not sure of what to use in the delicate area, since I am in menopause and taking hormone pills it gets drier down there and can tear easily, so maybe somehow I did that it without realizing I had.  I have no medical insurance and can't afford to go to a doctor, so I am willing to try this forum for help. Please let me know what I could put in that area that might help this heal faster.