Sore breast after period
I'm wondering if someone might be able to answer my question. I am 33 yrs old and have 3 children (youngest is 9 yrs old) and just recently got married. I have regular periods every month that last 3-4days and come like clock work. This past month I had all my pms symptoms as usual except that when my period started the soreness in my breast did not go away and my period lasted almost 6 days. I am now on day 10 of my cycle and my breast are still very sore and I've noticed some light spotting when I go to the bathroom. Has anyone experienced anything like this and found an answer for it?
Sometimes periods can be irregular. High level of stress, cholesterol, hormonal imbalance, chain smoking, dramatic changes in your life style may be some of the common causes of you irregular periods.

If this was the first episode of irregularity in the periods, then wait for the coming cycle and try lifestyle modification by reducing stress and decreasing cholesterol levels. But if the repeat happens, then consult a gynecologist and get yourself thoroughly examined to diagnose the cause of irregular periods and start with the treatment.
I feel that an examination by a gynecologist will be the best.Till that time,apply some warm compresses on the breasts and take some over the counter pain reliever(analgesic) like ibuprofen or diclofenac.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.