Sore left breast
my left breast is painful on the side and feels tender this happened a while ago and now started again the pain also goes to my arm pit
The various causes of breast soreness are premenstrual syndrome, hormone therapy, pregnancy and breast feeding, fibrocystic disease, use of oral contraceptives and rarely a breast malignancy.

I feel that an examination by a gynecologist will be the best. Till that time, apply some warm compresses on the breasts and take some over the counter pain reliever(analgesic) like ibuprofen or diclofenac.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.