Sore left nipple.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Sore left nipple.

This is kind of a crazy situation for me, i am 22 years old and have no uterus therefore have never had a period, as of late my left nipple has been becoming hard and somewhat painful, i do have abnormal hormone levels but havent really had this problem before. I am a little worried and would like to know if anyone would possibly have somewhat of an explanation for this. It would be greatly appreciated.

Soreness of nipplecan be due to fibrocystic breast disease,ductal ectasia,mastitis(inflammation of breasts),galactoceles and benign and malignant pathologies of breasts

I feel that an examination by a gynecologist will be the best.Till that time,apply some warm compresses on the breasts and take some over the counter pain reliever(analgesic) like ibuprofen or diclofenac.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hello there,

I just read your comments. My advice is to make an appointment with
your family doctor for a chance to express your concerns to him or her.
Good luck finding out some answers. Eve :)
hey i just experienced that problem a few weeks ago, it turned out to be an infection in one of my ducts had to get antibiotics.
Paxiled commented on T Spine Dumbbell Twis...
21 mins ago
Paxiled commented on Israel Proves the Des...
28 mins ago
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals