Sore on my vagina?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Sore on my vagina?

I am a newly wed, just married for two weeks now, and had never had sex before marriage.  Before we got married, my husband got a blood test for STD's which came up clear.  Sex in the beginning has been very painful for me, although now it is only painful when he enters me, or comes out to far, but inside it doesnt hurt.  

I looked at my vagina in the mirror to see why it was still hurting so much, and I saw what looks like a white cold sore on the very inner part, near where his penis goes in.  I dont know what it is but it is freaking me out a little bit.  What is it?  And is it ok for sex to still be hurting two weeks in?  Thanks for your help.
Does your husband get cold sores? Has he gone down on you? Cold sores are hsv1 that's herpes type 1, you can infact get hsv1 genitally. Go to the dr and get the sore swabbed right now!!!!!
For these bumps, contact dermatitis, folliculitis and herpes sores should be ruled out. Genital herpes appears as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. It is less likely to be herpes but if the symptoms persist then get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
1 hr ago
KTowne I hattte worrying about sym... Comment
Shannon79, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals