Sore spot on vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Sore spot on vagina

For the past week I have had light bleeding but I figured this is because I continued my active birth control pills and skipped my period. But I noticed I was a little sore down there. I haven't had sex in awhile so it couldn't be from that. As I felt to see what it is it feels like a big knot under my skin..it's at the very bottom of my vagina and almost under the skin that's between the vagina and the anus. It's sore when I push on it. I have been a little sick for the past few days and it began to feel sore about a week ago or a little bit less. Please help me figure out what this is! This has never happened and I'm freaking out!!
Business_man2
Do you have access to an Obgyn? You need to be seen by a medical professional. It will ease your mind and help you get to the bottom of this. It may be a cyst. Those are common down there in some people. But they can become very painful and infected if left untreated. Also, you said you've been "a little sick". Like fever, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea? Those could all be signs of a systemic infection. The only way to find out and feel better is to see a doctor, dear. Good luck, take care.
I haven't had any of those symptoms I've just been conjested and have a cough. There's a lump of skin that's raised above my skin where the hard knot is. I don't know if this could also be genital warts? I hope not but I don't know if warts causes a hard knot under the skin like that.
DiamondA added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
LandM2009 Cd1 and we are back on trac... Comment
needhelp345 joined this community
Welcome them!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals