Soreness after period
Hi, this is my first time posting.  I hadn't thought of listing a question until now. But for a while now, right after my period its kinda sore below like I am overly dry below feeling, if that makes any sense?  But I use pads and not tampoons due to the fact it hurts to use them.  I have been to a doctor and stuff.  Last time I had a yeast infection but I also had other symptoms involved.  This hasn't went away.  So I am kind of curious if anyone else has the same problem?  Or maybe you have an idea of what it might be?  It just sore afterwards.  Nothing else.
Do you mean you feel dry & sore in general? or is it related to something such as intercourse? Just trying to get a little more info.
I mean yeah it would be a little more dryer than usual...now that I think about it.  But I haven't had sex in a while so I know its not sex related as far as doing it with someone.  It's right after my period...and I still have a little spotting so I am still wearing pads just in case...maybe that's related to it? Friction?  Possibly absorbing everything?
it could be from the pads you are using, when I used to use walmart brand or always with the "dry-weave" top layer, it chaffed, so I switched to Kotex, which have a cotton-like top layer. Always now has a cotton-like top layer, maybe you could try switching the brand of pads you use
I agree with Adevotee. I use tampons now, but I remember the dryness with the pads. Maybe try a different brand. Also, now that I think about it, when my flow is very, very light and I am still using tampons it is a lot drier than normal. Maybe it does have to do with absorption. In which case, I think it is normal. Hope this helps.
I had this too and changed the type of pad I used and it stopped.