Sores, itching, and burning, help?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Sores, itching, and burning, help?!

so for a few days now, maybe a week, i've been having major itching around vulva, like inner labia. sometimes it burns when i pee but not all the time. it only starts to burn because of the itching. i dont think theres really been any discharge, but the smell is pretty bad. and i usually clean myself with soap (dove) if that matters, and lots of water. and when i shave, i shave everything and try getting every hair gone so i might have irritated it by doing that? idk. i had sex for the first time a week ago, he was a virgin too and we've been together for a year, and i know he hasnt done anything with anyone else and neither have i. although, last year i was eaten out by a girl, but she lived with me for a while and it was like a drunken night thing, and she didnt have cold sores or herpes or anything. today i went to planned parenthood to get checked out and put on birth control, and she tested me and said there were sores on my inner labia! there were 3 but i checked a little ago and theres a few more. she said i have a bacterial infection and gave me antibiotics for that, and then took a cultural for the sores, because she didnt know what it could be. i get the results in 5 days or so, she suggested it could be herpes but i REALLY dont see how, i've only had sex once and he doesn't have it either. i think i might have a cold, and i have been running like 6 times a week and sometimes in the rain and cold, so maybe that has something to do with it? i've been eating yoplait yogurt for about 2 weeks to help prevent yeast infection and the doctor didnt say anything about it being yeast infection though? im really really worried, and this is stressing me out bad. what could it be? help?
oh and i got my period 3 days after sex and using tampons made everything hurt more they werent scented. + when we had sex we never finished, like he didn't ***,we stopped because it hurted too much.
ejaculaate*
oops wrong forum :/ sorry im new, and idk how to delete this