Sour tasting?
This is going to sound very disturbing, but someone as a joke asked if I tasted good.
I didn't know what to say so I was like "I don't know lol". I decided that I wanted to know.
Soooo I tasted myself. I tasted sour and it was just, nasty! My ex went down on me before we broke up in February.
I asked him how it was and he said it was great and if I would have tasted sour, he would have stopped
on the spot. So I was fine then.. I was also on birth control then. I stopped after we broke up. So that might be why but I have no clue.. I got strep throat sometime after we broke up and they gave me Amoxxicilin(sp?) so I'm wondering if that did anything to me? I have a new boyfriend but refuse to let him do that. We had sex once and it was protected.
It was recently that I tasted myself btw.. So yeah, help me out? PLEASE? ://

I have booger like discharge as well. It has NO odor, it's white-ish, and it's been like this for a few months..
Or everyone can just ignore me, ohkay.. Wow..
... medications, nutritional supplements, foods, beverages. These and just about anything else that you ingest can all affect the way you taste. If you want to sweeten things up... drink pineapple or some kind of sweet fruit juice about 3 days leading up to the time of the "taste test."

The same thing is true for male ejaculate.

And, that sticky, booger-like, odorless and colorless vaginal discharge... that's normal.
Oh my gosh are you serious that it's normal? Phew. My grandma told me she had the same thing and the doctor could give her pills but hers went away on its own so yay!

Yeah like, the booger-like discharge is sour tasting.
That sounds nasty, but I had to take matters into my own hands lol lol lol
Yours is sour; and, according to my boyfriend, mine is slightly salty.
Maybe, both you and I need to hit the fruit juice! ... lol, LOL
Hahaha, so you said the booger thing was normal? How so and why?
view STRESS INCONTINENCE/ URINARY INCONTINENCE. Have you ever laughed, coughed, exercised or sneezed and felt a slight wetness below? You need to strenghten you pelvc muscles! I also have this problem. I is most commonly caused from multiple childbirth (when your line is stripped, freq. UTI's, and spinal injuries (Like I have from my car wreck) which affects the pelvic area. Look it up Ive been searching for a answer for 2yrs until recently I hope this helps. WEBMD.COM has detailed information on this disease.
so this sour taste is because of what we eat because i haven had a problem with eaten anything before n i didnt taste sour before but now i do . so if i eat alot of fruit i can change this nasty taste coming out of me ....
no because my diet is 90% fruit and I am having the sour tasting va-jj juice problem :( AND I eat a ton of sweets so no eating fruits and sweets does NOT stop the sour taste!!!