Sour vaginal odor with yellowish/green discharge- no other symptoms
I'm 21, a virgin and have been to the Gyno multiple times about this and have been dealing with this for years. My discharge is yellowish/ bright almost highlighter green color. The odor is foul and sour, like vinegar. I have no itching, burning or inflammation.

I first went to the Gyno and they found some yeast, I was prescribed meds, took them, and smelled " normal" for about a day. I went back and they said that everything was normal. I decided to go to a different Gyno about 8 mo later and they treated me for Bacterial Vaginosis. I took the complete Flagyl round and did not improve. I never had a fishy smell( Only when I'm on my period- which is not normal either.) I went back again and my gyno said that they did not see BV but there was yeast, I was given the prescription yest meds, took it and still no improvement. This is so frustrating and I honestly don't think this can be my " natural" smell... When the meds worked for the 1 day I had a sweet/ musky smell. According to my research, that is what's normal.
Anyone know what this could be ?
Thanks!
From your ymptomss and sexual story there is a possibility that this is due to bacterial vaginosis. Diagnosis can be confirmed after pelvic examination and microscopic examination of the vaginal discharge. Treatment is by metronidazole((Flagyl, MetroGel) and clindamycin (Cleocin) which are available under prescription. They are available as pills or vaginal gels or creams. Please do not use any vaginal douches.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.