Sperm discharge at the vagina after sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Sperm discharge at the vagina after sex

Anytime we had sex, the sperm discharge from the vagina. It doesnt stay in. What could be the problem?
That's normal.  Any kind of liquid will come out.  But if you are trying to get pregnant and worried about any of the sperm getting in, don't worry, they know what they are doing.  There are so many of them, some will make it and some will not.  Hope this helps.  
You could always try putting a pillow under your buttocks to raise yourself up so that they don't come out as fast. Also, according to the fertility site I use, they say that the woman should always be on the bottom when trying to conceive, and you should lay there for about 30 minutes. = ) good luck
what goes up must come down lol, i stood on my head (well hung my head off the bed with my feet in the air) nothing came out that way .....until about 30 minutes later (thats always fun....), my doctor told me to have the man ejaculate as far "in" as he can go, so the sperm will coat the cervix

good luck!!
i would not worry i also have this, i have read on a fertility site that when you are most fertile the cervix open and the sperm is allowed in, i have noticed this as some days it will dribble out and other days it will stay in, if your trying for a baby look for your most fertile 4 days ferlile, little fertile, very fertile and overlation. oh i may not be the only one but i do notice a day after sex i smell of old *** down below (yuk) anyone else smell like this?