Sperm

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Sperm

My question is : is it normal for a woman to smell like spem when you are having sex with her even if the last time she had sex was 2 days ago?
This is kind of a tricky question.  Not really tricky, but I'm having a hard time putting my opinion into words....  Does she smell like your sperm or "sex", or do you smell a different odor on her?  Have you been with her a while, so you know what her odor smells like, right?  I ask because it would be normal to smell like her normal sexual odor during sex, but if she has a whole new odor to her and you are having sex, I think I'd worry a little.  Everybody has their own unique "odor", you know what I mean?  Next question...is the odor bad, or fishy?  Because if that's the case, she could just have a yeast infection or something like that.  Hope this helps....
well, not like sex. and she said it herself  she smell like sperm, but the funny thing is that we didnt have sex in two days
It could be a change in her body chemical and just happens to smell like semen (I think you two mean semen.  Sperm are the microscopic little swimmers, and you guys would have to have amazing noses to smell them.)  If it's just a cucumber or salt smell, not to worry.  But if it gets to smelling sour, she should get swabbed for a vaginal infection like yeast, thrush, or BV.  If she has an infection, she might need a course of treatment from the doctor, and you might need it too in order not to pass anything back and forth once her treatment is over.

Don't worry, she's not going to be volunteering that she smells like semen if it's someone else's semen.
hahahaha, well thank you so much, you have been a lot of help
KTowne So I guess we will not be g... Comment
1 hr ago
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals