Spot like bump just above the vagina.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Spot like bump just above the vagina.

I've found a spot like bump just above my vagina. It looks like a normal spot but I'm a bit concerned because of where it is. It hurts when I touch it and has got a bit bigger since I first saw it. It developed just after I
-5 Comments Post a Comment
Your spot can be a variety of things depending on what it looks like unfortunately.

- Around your vagina you have a lot of small blood vessels/capillaries in that area.  Sometimes if your a bit too rigorous in that area (say fingering) you can get one of those vessels upset.  Its called Phlebitis and can look like a bump.  

- Another thing it can be is a pubic hair gone ingrown.

- You could also just have an infected pimple.  Believe it or not, you do actually have sweat glands down there afterall.

- It can also be sign of an underlying STD.

You are going to have to examine it and decide for yourself how serious/odd it is.  If you are worried, it never hurts to get it checked by a doctor.  

well i get this bump for a while on my lower viginal, is it s/t bad or what. im scared b/c now it hasent gone away.help
Im 13 never had sex. I have a lump on my vagina. Its quite small but it really hurts i only noticed it todayy please help..
Wel i have a lump by my clit and i poped it and a yellow liquid came out