Spotting, Discharge, Ovary Pain??...Help Please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

i'm 15, I have had regular periods since I was 11 and I am a virgin and have never smoked.
A few months ago I had UTI which caused massive pressure on my lower body and back and ever since I have had pains all over.
Everyday I have large amounts of discharge, white, thick and it comes out everytime I go to the toilet but usualy it will just do it randomly (It is white but on tissue paper it looks yellow..?)
I have so much pain in my ovary area, my mum says it's me growing up but it's terrible,
When I lay down and get up i'm in bad pain,
I have been to the doctors, I've had a urine sample and they have given me pain killers and suguested physio but I don't understand...
And today I was checking for lumps (I do regularly with one finger) and found nothing but inside was burning the whole time I was doing it then when I looked at my finger it had a tiny bit of brown/red blood mixed in the discharge...
Is this normal?
I could be near my period but this has never happened, could this be related to the pains?

Please get back to me soon, I'm hoping this is just my hormones tricking me!!
(and please be nice if you think there is something bad because I have like a phobea of having illnesses...I have a lot of panic attacks so please try to reasure me, thank you so much x.)

x
Anyone?...
I keep seeing bits of blood..
Hi, if you are mid cycle the pain, spotting and discharge could be that you are ovulating which is normal. If the discharge has an odour it could be an infection which could be treated with medication. Lots of people get severe period pain which can be normal and can come and go, but my suggestion is to go and see a doctor that specialises in women's health but try not to be too concerned.