Women's Health Community
Spotting, cramps, nauseous, not pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Spotting, cramps, nauseous, not pregnant

Hi,
After my period two weeks ago I experienced painful cramps, especially around my kidney and had a white stringy discharge.  Now, two weeks until my next period I have been spotting for the last couple of days (started off light pink and now a bit thicker and darker) and am still experiencing mild cramping.  I have never experienced this before and the other day I was quite nauseous, faint like and weak (didn't have the nauseous symptoms this morning however).  I took an at home pregnancy test which was negative and my husband always wear a condom but I am not on birth control.   Anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on?  Much appreciated :)