Spotting and Bleeding
Hello.  My partner and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last couple of months. However we have had no luck, until yesterday when something got my hopes up.  I woke up yesterday morning and gelt a little wet, know that my period was due in a few days I thought it was early. The spotting was dark and very light, not even noticeable if I wasn't paying attention. However I had no more spotting after I used the restrom. Today the spotting occured again, only this time it was bright red, very light, not enough to fill a liner. I have no signs that my period due tomorrow will start, no cramping or anything. Is there any chance that the spotting could be a sign that I might be pregnant? Please help!
Ive personally never had implantation bleeding, or had a positive hpt for that matter,  but a lot of women have had it.  You could take a test a couple of days after the spotting started so I would try a hpt tomorrow.  good luck!

Ive also had spotting a few days before period and AF started but hopefully that isn't the case with you.