Aa
A
A
Close
Spotting during scheduled period
Ok so here's my story...I am a virgin, technical at best, but have never had actual intercourse. My hymen is still intact etc. A few days ago my bf and I messed around and he slipped his tip inside while he had pre ***. It has been a month since he last ejaculated, therefore I'm not sure if there is anything to worry about. Although unlikely, is it possible to get pregnant? Also this was during the time my menstruation cycle should have started but instead I was spotting. Does that increase or decrease my chances?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
There's always a possibility of pregnancy anytime sperm comes in contact with a vagina.  I think your chances are VERY slim that you are pregnant...especially since you were spotting. There's probably nothing to worry about so don't stress about it.  Good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Also, you wrote "It has been a month since he last ejaculated, therefore I'm not sure if there is anything to worry about."

That number of times a guy ejaculates in a day or month has very little to do with the chances of a sperm fertilizing an egg. Plus, he's probably ejaculated more often than he claims. :)

Still, don't stress yourself out.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Reggaeprinces commented on The Turbinates: What ...
3 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Green Tea and Green T...
7 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
10 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources