Spotting for a week. Plz help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Spotting for a week. Plz help.

Im 28yr. I had spotting 3 days before my cycle date(21 feb) and still on till now. The color varies from dark brown to bright red. I took home pregnancy test which  is negative. I was planning to have baby. How long does the spotting lasts? Will i get my regular periods next month? PLZ HLP.
Your period was due today then? This is the way I'm understanding this...it sounds as if you started spotting a few days ago and that your period is due to start. Or did you mean that your ovulation cycle is starting? Sorry. Just want to clear this up in order to help you.
I HAVE BEE SPOTTING FOR THREE DAYS NOW AND MY BREASTS HAVE BEEN SORE FOR 2 WEEKS I ALSO HAVE BEEN SOMEWHAT NAUSEOUS AND MY PERIOD HAS NOT ARRIVE YET I HAVE NOT EVEN USED A PAD BECAUSE THE SPOTTING IS ONLY WHEN I PEE AND WIPE. IT STARTED LIGHT RED THAN IT GOT LIGHT BROWN. CAN I BE PREGNANT?
I am spotting light blood a little and it not time for my cycle yet and I was tryin to see what it could be.  
i've been having very light brown spotting for three days. i figured my period was just coming early so i've been wearing a pad. however i've since taken the pad off due to the fact the spotting is so little that i only see it when i whipe. I'm not supose to get my period until dec 22/09 so its still two days away, i just thought it was unusual to have spotting for three days cause i've never had it before. also i've been peeing a lot. i'm a 22 year old female, and sexually active, and have't had any stress.
Hi, I'm curious!? My last period ended, aug.30th, then on sept.11th, I noticed a little spotting, I figured it was my period coming early, and that over time it would get heavy, but it never did. It's been 7 days and I'm still spotting. Its light pinkish in color.. My period wasnt due until sept.26th.. I've took two test already and both negative :/ .. Should I wait until missed period to get the right result?? My first pregnacy, I bleed for about 3 days tops. I have a 28 day cycle, and my periods come reguarly. NOTE.. I've been feeling more tired as the usual.. and i noticed my nipples are getting larger! (Too much info, lol, but Im trying to get answers)..
PLEASE HELP xxx :)
PLEASE HELP xxx :)
PLEASE HELP xxx :)