Spotting
I am concerned about me spotting.  I shouldn't start until the end of August and I started spotting two days ago. (just enough to aggravate)  I had been taking Prometrium for two days before I started spotting but would it make me spot this quick?  My husband and I had sex around the days that I thought I would be ovulating every other day.  We are desperately TTC.  It has been over a year now and I get depressed every month.  Could I be pregnant?  Should I wait and see if I have a period in a couple of weeks before I take a test?  My last cycle started on Aug 3 so it isn't time for my period.  I would appreciate any help.
I am not sure what the spotting means - but it could possibly be implantation bleeding? I know it's hard but wait another week or so before you test for pg. I hope for your sake it's +++! If the bleeding continues unusually then see a dr and get some bloodwork done which will also include a pg test. Keep us posted.
hey, im 26 and im having same spotting prob. as you and also dont start period until jan.3. i want to be prego 2. i went to emergency room and they said its a urine track infection. but i am going to take a test in a week. good luck to you.
I am 23 years and my boyfriend and I have been together for a year now.  We have unprotected sex and I've had the regular yeast infections and about 3 bacterial infections.  I've been tested a few months ago for EVERYTHING and I'm clean.  But I started spotting a week before my period, sometimes it would leak out on its own, other times, a little after sex, or none at all.  The first time it leaked out was just on its own after NOT having sex for two days.  I thought I was starting a period but it was the week before my period because my birth control pills regulate it.  My period was normal.  Began on Tuesday the following week and the heavy bleeding ended on Thursday.  Usually it just stops by Friday and I'm free to live again, lol.  But I think the spotting has continued.  Sometimes when I wipe I see a little pink or brown.  But this is the LAST day of the period week, that may be normal.  Never more than a quarter size when it leaks out on its own.  I am not sure what is going on.  I also took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative, IDK if it was too soon to tell if I was, it was about 7 days before my next period.  CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?! Please.  
I dont start my period until the last weekend of the month. I began spotting today (today is the 18th) and Im just wondering what the causes of this could be? I guess I will have wait a week or so to see how this progresses but i would like to know the possibilities of what it could be/mean? Ive never spotted before and Im 20 yrs old so Im curious.