Stinky armpits!
Ok this is funky, but I was wondering....I have been taking a multivitamin for almost 5 months now. I am feeling much more energetic and awake. For some reason though, my armpits stink. I will shower and within minutes they are stinky again, same with applying deodorant. Before I used to sweat more than a normal girl, but not stink. Now I don't really sweat, but I stink. I decided to go without my vitamins, seeing as how that was all that had changed. The stinking stopped, but I felt really crummy and had no energy. Does anyone know what is in a Centrum multivitamin (regular Centrum, not for women) or in a Wal-Mart brand multivitamin for women that could cause this?
It very well could be the vitamins. Anything you injest will come out of your pores and even your hair shafts. It is hard to say what one it could be. The only real way to tell is to instead of taking a multivitamin take each on individually until you figure it out. You might be able to tell just by the smell of each one because some vitamins have a very pungent smell. for instance garlic vitamins can cause body odor. Good luck
Thanks...could get expensive though! LOL