Stomach Ulcers and Hinetal(?) Hernia

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Stomach Ulcers and Hinetal(?) Hernia

Earlier this year I was diagnosed with what was said to be several stomach ulcers, esphogitis, and a hinatel hernia.  Prior to the treatment/medications from my doctor, I often/always had a bad smelling gooey and crusty belly button.  While I was being treated my belly button went back to non-crusty and non-gooey NORMAL!  Well I havent had insurance in about 3 months and havent been back to my dr or on medication etc.  Within the last week the gooey yucky belly button is back.  I have googled this but everything I find says its just sweaty or dirty etc.  Is that true and just coincidental that it only happens when Im not on treatment?  Or is it something bigger and should I be concerned?  Again, it only occurs when Im not under treatment for my stomach ulcers etc.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer!!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals