Stomach cramps. I am I pregnant????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Stomach cramps. I am I pregnant????

I'am 22 years old. I had sex with my boyfriend on the last day of my period (my period is about 6-7 every month)and he came inside two times. The next day at night i started to feel something like cramps but a bit different, its been 3 days and i feel the same and i think i have some spotting like pink color. I dont know what to do i still have a month untill my next period is due. Could i be pregnant? How do i know?

Please Help...
Ovulation usually happens 2 weeks after the first day of your menstural. The egg has anywhere from 24 to 72 hours to get fertilized, travels to the fallopion tubes, and conception occurs. Most women dont feel a thing, no cramps, bloating, pain, nothing at all for weeks, even a few months. There are some that can say BAM, that very second they felt it, and got sick the next day.
There are early detection home PG tests, so try one of those. If it comes up negative, but you're still unsure, go to the clinic. If that's negative, then you should get some birth control. Let this time, be the last time of worrying.
Take care of yourself!
Jen
any time you have sex it is possible to get pregnant but i dosent sound like you would be by your dates yes it could be break through bleeding and it usually takes sometimes up to 12 days for implantation the egg is only really good for 12 t0 24 hours max but the semen can survive in the right climates for up to 7 days. there wont be any hpt test you can do this early so i think you should disregard that comment not being rude or anything i think the most sensitive ones can be taken as early as 4 days prior to your period i hope this helps let us no
also i forgot to say not all women ovulate even close to day 14 thats pretty by the books and beleive me it aint true some women can ovulate just days after the last day of the period and some will ovulate a couple of days befor there period every women is different.
Thank you both for your comments. But i just dont get why the hell i feel like this,i never felt like this before. Sometimes i get cramps before my period but not after?????? Well i hope im not pregnant i dont know what i would you. This is gonna be some month...
kjsk---
I hope thats it i relly do. i think i need to get on the pill but i dont know im too scared i dont like pills at all. dont they make you sick?
i know this sounds strange and id like to know if anyone else experiences this but sometimes when my husband ejaculates inside of me, i feel crampy later on and even the next day? bloated too. anna.. maybe this happened to you?
also, i got pregnant 2 days after my period ended so ya never know. check w. an hpt if you are a day late for your next period. i know the waiting is awful, but you are most likely worrying so much you are bringing on other symptoms.you really wouldnt be having pregnancy symptoms this early (a few days later) if you were pregnant. also, if you keep worrying, you may delay your period the next time you are due for it. use protection from now on if your boyfriend is going to ejaculate inside of you. you dont sound ready for a baby but you are intimate as if you want one?
there are some that will even detect being late 1 day!
One of the side affects of the pill if nausea and possible vomiting.  Sometimes, it helps to take the pill after you have food in your stomach if it does make you sick.  Different brands with levels of hormones will affect you differently.  Many women do not ovulate on day 14, some earlier, some later.  If you had just gotten off your AF, you probably aren't ovulating that early, although it's not unheard of.  You're probably not pregnant, and there is such a thing of ovulation cramps.  I got them this past month and got pregnant right after (I was trying though).  Take a hpt if you're late and I wish the best for you!
just how reliable are HPTs ??
a nurse at planned parenthood told me today that you can expect a positive result as soon as 3 days of a missed period.
no the pill wont make you sick millions of people world wide take it while some people have some sorts of reactions ect bleeding longer possible breast tenderness not many people have a problem at all good luck you dont have to be scared
My doc told me HPTs are 99% accurate of detecting HCG in your urine.  Alot of the HPTs are more sensitive than what the doctor has at his office.  The trick is figuring out when to test, if you think you're pregnant, test the day of your missed period.  Alot of women test 4 to 5 days before they've missed their period and alot of times, the baby hasn't had time to start producing the HCG into your system for the HPT to pick it up.  Wait until the first day of your missed period, then test, it saves alot of grief.
so that is reassuring. I had a negative test today at 4 days late. I was browsing the archives and someone suggested reading www.peeonastick.com. very informative website.
another question, if the hpt is undersaturated, but still comes out negative, is this valid? According the website, as long as you get a result, the test is valid. I think if you undersaturate it too much, you don't get any result at all.
I am having troubles with not being able to go enough, but still have produced 3 negative results.

how much more reliable is the test they use at the doctors. if a person is negative at home, should they go in and get tested.
It is highly likely if the test is undersaturated, it will turn out negative when it should be positive.  Something that might help is to pee in a cup first thing in the morning.  Then, take the stick and swish it around in it for 20 seconds.  This way you don't have to hold a steady stream for 10 seconds which can be difficult sometimes.  Also, don't drink too much liquid before you test, this can dillute the results making the HCG in your urine not concentrated enough to detect.  

The hpt are more sensitive than the doctors.  First Response hpt has been tested to detect Hcg at levels of 15 (whatever the units are) whereas some doctors pregnancy tests only detect at 50-100.  Unless you do a blood test.  Blood tests are the most accurate you can do, but some docs won't do them unless you request it.  I'd recommend you do so next visit to tell for sure.  HTH
i am feeling alot of cramps 3 weeks before my period i am wondereing if i am pregnant
i have also been feeling cramps 2/3 weeks before my period i had spotting for 1 and a half days a week before the cramps my period has been irregular since i misscarried last may and dnt know when i can test i have been trying for a baby so when i test i will let you know the out come.  cramping one of the very first signs of pregnancy but to be honest you will have to wait to test the earliest you can test is 4 days before your missed period. keep me informed. jx
I have two children, both of whom were conceived DURING my period, so there ya have it!  =)  
i have had cramps for about a week now and im pretty sure im pregnant going to have to wait another couple before i can test only just finished my period a week ago also.
my period is 12 days late, at  8 days i took a home test an was negative so 2 days later wen it had still not arrived i went to the dr, where b4 he tested me said your probly not pregant just wait two weeks and then come back. 1, the first week i was late i had a minor case of thrush for the first eva time 2. have had cramps the hole time like im going to get mi period 3. feeling neusated and now last and this mornign had tiny bit barely came out on the toilet paper of a light browny blood.....im confused am i preganant??
you got a negative hpt. so i woul say no. and trush (thrush) is not an early sign of pregnancy
Ok thankyou ill keep u posted....think my period is coming still been having small amounts blood on the toilet paper....i guess ill keep trying...
I have a problem guys...ive been cramping and having a light bleeding for the past 4 days also my breasts are tender and they hurt...but its way to early to tell if im pregnant or not do you think i am..
I am having cramping pain for about 5 days now but no bleeding. my periods are suppose to start 1 week from today. I had miscarraige (miscarriage) 3 months ago i am tring to get pregnant. I dont know if its due to me geting pregnant or just my regular cycles>
it can be pms since your periods not due for over a week
Hi..
I have been spotting for nearly a week now..my breasts are reallllly itchy almost unbarable and i have been getting really strong stabbing pains in my stomach the past few days..i am also always tired no matter how much sleep i have..I took a home test today but came back negative..could i be pregnant?
Iv got tummy pains as well and still do, its going on 5days it happen straight after i was drinking an started vomiting, this happen to me before and i found out 2days later i was preganat.
I had sex a day after my period for a couple Days then 9 days b4 my next period in my boyfriend came in me every time could I be pregnant why didn't I have symptoms of implantation I'm anxious to know someone plz comment.
I had sex with my boyfriend a day before I started my pees and had heavy periods thereafter. Its been 2 weeks now and I am having tender breasts and stomach pains, am I pregnant?
Maybe you guys can help me, I had sex with my boyfriend while I was on my period, my periods usually last 3 to 4 days AT THE MOST. after the 4th day my period turned a dark brown color & it lasted for 6 days, that worried me. After 5 days I started feeling weird, sleeping at night was uncomfortable, I had stomach pains every night since then, every time I stand up I get dizzy, I feel tired all of the time now, & I feel hungrier than usual.. It has now been almost 2 weeks. & I just started having a white discharge coming from me, my stomach pains happen regularly at night, and I'm really concerned about being pregnant, does anyone have any advice or feedback ?  
Hey all
I'm Anna had sex with the boyfriend, I started my period really early 9before my due date n finished 3days later I took a pregnancy test came back negitive and couple days later am starting to get cramps in my middle abdmein am getting worried some one please help mee Xx