Stomach pain
I have become very concerned with stomach pain that I have been having. I ha no problems this morning then I went to use the restroom I urinated which was normal then had a normal bowel movement no problem. I then sat down at my desk and started feeling this horrible pain between my legs and through the left side of my abdomin. Sitting didn't help, walking didn't help, and standing didn't help, and I tried laying down on my left side it didn't help then on my right still didn't help. It was so bad that I could hardly catch my breath. It would start to ease up then the pain was back. It felt as if someone was trying to pull my insides out through my vagina. I finally laid down on my right side lifted my legs and it began to slowly go away. This lasted for about 20 minutes or so, now it has been about two hours later but if i stand up it hurts, if I turn the wrong way it hurts, and I have a horrible discharge. What do you think it could be.
From your symptoms, this pain could be due to kidney stones, pelvic infections, urine infections, endometriosis, twisted ovarian cyst or rupture of ovarian cyst, appendicitis or any other referred pain due to other organ infections. I suggest you to get it examined and get an ultrasound done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you very much and I will go to see a doctor. I haven't had another episode like the last one but it does still bother me at times. I plan on going to the doctor soon and yes will definitly keep you updated. Thank you again