Stool and Cagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Stool and Cagina

Okayy so for the past week my Vagina has been really itchy and it hurts to pee i had sex 2 weeks away and i used a condom as i always do as i don't want to get pregnant and so my first question is, Does anyone know why my Vagina would be really itching and why it hurts to pee as this is the first time that has happened. Secondly, I dont really eat much as my best friend was murdered on the 7th of November this year and my poo started to go green my mum has been making me Eat veggies to get me back into eating and i cant like a tiny bite of meat and feel sick afterwards and now its starting to go even lighter like is fluorescent green or something but it is very very light, So does anyone know why that would happen as well. Thirdly i have been coughing alot but not as much now but im Coughing up something black, can anyone tell me what would be wrong, If anyone  can i would be extremely gratefull
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Do you still experience the symptoms you mentioned? What other symptoms were present?   Painful urination and itchiness may be caused by an infection. To rule this out, urine test and further evaluation may need to be done. With regards to the stool symptoms,  this could be due to gastroenteritis or from the diet that you had. Drinking plenty of fluids may help. However, if it persists, it is best that additional diagnostic tests be done for proper diagnosis. Take care and hope all is well. Do keep us posted and best regards.