Stopping Birth control pill in mid cycle?
I'm into my 10th day of active birth control pill yasmin, i wanna stop taking it as of today. What at the chances of getting my period? i don't want to get it. thanks
You will probably get your period a couple of days after you stop.  You will at least get breakthrough bleding if you don't get AF.  

Take my advice, finish the pack.  You'll be all confused about when your period came if you stop mid-pack.
okay, i will finish the pack, I'm extremely upset, i have lost most of my hair on top and back, and sides since starting yasmin this past april, i had some hair loss but it was not like this. When i started yasmin i felt great and my hair did better, then 4 months into it, started thinning rapidly and now, well, let's put it this way, all of the long hairs are gone. Thanks
Raquel
I'm the opposite, my hair fell out and my skin broke out when I stopped taking bc pills.  But it stopped after a couple of months. I was on them for over 15 years.  

Good luck!
you will definatly get your period if you stop your pills... no matter if you stop them today or at the end of the pack, there is going to be withdrawl bleeding from the drop in hormones
The only time my hair(or what is left of it) is better is when i have my period, that is the weird thing, and after doing a lot of resarch i found out that the bcp can trigger hair loss 4 months after taking it. I don't know what is going to happen after stopping it, but i do know that i have been tested for everything under the sun, my arms look like a drug addict with all the needle marks, everything is negative. The last test is tomorrow and is for lupus, and I'm done, no more. Thanks for your answers.
I started taking birth controls recently after not having taken them in years. I was very nauseous and decided to stop mid cycle, actually after day 6. Now 2 days after I stopped taking the pills, I have a heavy period with clots. Is this normal? How long will this period last? Can I expect my next period 28 days after this one?
hey tiffany,

i have the totally opposite problem. I stopped taking the pill over nine days ago with a weeks worth of pills still left in my pack. I still havent gotten my period and i stopped the pills because i was feeling depressed, fat and slow but unfortunately that feeling has no abated. I still havent gotten my period and my breasts are constantly swollen and sore. Im still waiting and hoping to get them so i can feel a little more normal.
I stopped my pill mid-cycle around sept 4th, and bled for about 3 days afterwards. Was this my period??? My husband and i are trying for a baby, and it is now sept 22nd (when I would have been expecting my period normally) and im wondering if i should take a pregnancy test??
I know this was a long time a ago but I did the same thing and I am now 4 days late...did you ever get your period?