Strain bladder?
Yesterday, I lifted some heavy items out of my own stupidity.  Before my shower, a good 3 to 4 hours later, I urinated and when I wiped, there was a hint of very light pink color on the toliet paper.  I had no discomfort at all and no pink/red color in the toliet bowl.  I felt fine, and a few hours later, I urinated and nothing.  I had sex with my boyfriend and felt a littlle discomfort, maybe in my bladder area.   I did chalk that up to it being almost a month since the last time.  Last night I had the aches all over and finally woke up to urinate.  My bladder felt like I held it way too long.  I had the same pink color on the toliet paper all day and at times had urge to go more frequetnly but not always. I am wondering if I could have strained something lifting 3 heavy boxes...in fact on the last box I felt something funny in that area.
It actually sounds like you could have a bladder or kidney infection.  That is what usually causes pink urine and blood when you wipe.  You may want to call your doctor to get checked out.  Good luck and keep me posted