Strange Lump between anus and vagina
Hi, I am 20 years old and I recently found a squishy lump, that projects from my skin, between my vagina and my anus. It is about the size of a penny, but it does not puss, cause me any pain, or irritate me in any way except I get very itchy in that area. Also,  when I push on or around it, it feels like there is a larger and harder lump underneath my skin. I am not sexually active and I have not visited a gynecologist. I really have no idea what it could be or when it surfaced. Any help or advice is appreciated.
Such type of bump can be a cyst, benign skin growth or an external hemorrhoid.
Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus which may itch.Treatment includes sclerotherapy,rubber band ligation,cryosurgery or Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy. Please consult a surgeon and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.