Strange lump on vagina area?
I'm not quite sure how to explain it clearly, but there's a weird lump that's oval shaped. It's not that big and you can't really tell that it's there unless you feel it and I'm just really worried. It seems like it's getting smaller. At first it was a little big and it itched and I could tell it was there. But now, I think it got smaller and it doesn't bother me as much. Do you know what it could be? I'm only 17 and honestly, having to go to the doctor to get this check out scares me a lot. So, please help?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lump. Possibilities that may need to be considered include cysts, hymen tags, growths from the vagina/ cervix etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a gynaecologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
I have a lump in the shape of an oval. It appeared about 2 days ago and its a bit sensitive? I'm worried. It's about half an inch.??? Please help
don't worry, I'm not sure what it is but it goes away after a little while. nothing bad.