Strong Odor
I have NEVER had a problem with vaginal odor and I take very good, clean care of myself down there. But recently, I get this strong odor that will not go away no matter what I do! It's been within the last month, and off and on for days at a time. I think it's one of 3 possibilities..... Either, 1. My husband and I have too much sex (1-2 times daily) and he comes inside of me everytime. So maybe the come that sits inside me causes this strong odor I can't get rid of.  Or, 2. I have some sort of infection, even though I dont have any other symptons, itching, bleeding, etc. Or, 3. My husband cheated on me, caught something, and now I have some sort of STD.  Any opinions or thoughts?
I am in a monogomous (I think!!) relationship, we have sex often, and he comes in me. He's aware of this odor and I've asked him what he thinks it's from. He said... "Maybe you have a small infection or something? Or maybe it's because we've had too much sex lately?"  So... hopefully it's one of those 2 things and not the other!
Is this something I should see a doctor for or is it normal??
i recently went through the same thing but i had not been having sex i really panicked but a friend of mine who is a nurse told me how your pH could become unbalanced and cause an odor so she recommended a suppository called fresh again you can get it at wal mart, i used it once and the odor went away and has not been back. try something like that before you stress too much on an std or an affair..
is it a fishy smell?
if it is then it probably Trich which is an Std.
also, sperm does upset the ph balance within the vaginal cavity, so I recommend a douche as well. you can go in to the doc and get tested for anything without confronting the dh first. but the way it sounds, you just need a good cleansing!
Douch? DON't douch!! NEVER DOUCH!! It will make it worst. Drs. Don't recommend doiching @ all. The problem is that the PH in your Vagina is not balanced. Sperm, Water, Underwear, anything could cause that. Just go to the Dr. & they'll give you a prescription for 5 or 3 day treatment & you'll be fine.