Sucking penis, and then nausia?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Sucking penis, and then nausia?

I have a question? Everytime that i am sucking my boyfriends penis i cant suck it all the way down because i feel like im going to throw up. i mean his penis taste great and before i could suck it all the way down but now for some reason i cant do it. and i feel so bad because i use to love it and i know he did to but now i cant enjoy doing that? and i would like to know if that is normal. or is there simething i can do to make it like before. please if you can comment me back i would appreciate it very much. Thank you
0%
 (0) 
anything that can help
0%
 (0) 
email me back or just repost
0%
 (0) 
anything helps
0%
 (0) 
thank you
0 Members voted
I am no expert on this, like what-so-ever. But maybe you need to relax a little bit before you try again? Like how your starving for food, and you eat and its so good! But if you eat to fast, and you eat too much, you might feel sick and not like that feeling. In this case, the "eat" is his penis. Honestly, though, there's not much anybody can do to help.
Well I suckd my boyfriends penis for the first time andd he would just want me to suck nd lick on the it or the head/end of his penis and he would wack off the middle part hart to explain but he licked it betterr but blehh it wasn't my thinq