Sudden Dizzy Spells
I'm not sure if the topic is approrpirate but over the last week I've had two sudden dizzy spells. And by sudden I mean that from what I can tell I haven't had any obvious triggers. Both times they came while I was calmly working in front of my computer. In order for me t combat this i have to litterally lie on the floor and have been elevating my legs. But this goes on for about 30 min, if i try to get up or sit (even if i put my head between my legs) the dizziness continues. I feel like I've been spun around. I have been told that my blood pressure was low YEARS ago, when I would occasionaly feel faint from getting up to fast, etc. But I can't understand where these spells have been coming from. I don't have any ear aches, etc....can anyone help. I'm concerned that I might experience this in a dangerous situation like driving.
Hello, did you every get any response to this?  This exact thing just happened to me the day before yesterday.  I was sitting at my computer and all of the sudden I had to get right down on the floor on all fours to somewhat stabilize.  The severe effects seemed to pass fairly quickly, but I still felt "not quite right" the rest of the day.  Did you see a doctor?  I too am concerned that I may experience something like this while driving or carrying my children down the stairs, etc..