Aa
A
A
Close
Sudden change in hair color
Suddenly, the hair around my forehead has started to come in a very deep color.  My hair is naturally a dark strawberry blonde overtop of mostly brown hair underneath.  Lately, I have noticed diagonally above my eyes two patches of bright auburn hair coming in, each about the size of a quarter.  Tonight I then noticed about 1 inch under the auburn patch on the left side a similar patch of hair coming in  that is almost black.  I have had various colors of hair strands my whole life, mainly brown, some blonde, and some strawberry blonde, but never black.  I am concerned what might be causing my hair to suddenly change colors, and why the variety?  Anyone with answers or even suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Okay this is my first comment to someone, so I am no expert..But I can't help but notice your nickname "mom of two bugs"..If you are getting older, maybe the blackish/auburn is just a way of preparing your hair for grays..Do you have any grays at all? If you have 2 children, it is a wonder you don't have gray hairs yet.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on T Spine Dumbbell Twis...
31 mins ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Israel Proves the Des...
38 mins ago
12940884 tn?1467239127
Blank
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
4 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals