Sudden change in vaginal lips
Hey everyone. I'm a 19 year old and as of late the shape and size of my inner vaginal lips has changed. They have enlarged and they now stick out slightly on both sides.

Now I know that having longer inner vaginal lips is normal with most women, but the reason why I'm concerned and confused is because they have never been this size before. Normally my inner lips have never stuck out. For aesthetic purposes, I'm not thrilled with the change, but thats not the main problem, the main problem is I can feel some irritation against my inner lips when I stand and sit and sometimes when I walk. I can deal with how it looks, I don't really mind that much, BUT the fact that the change has happened so suddenly, and is causing mild chafing against my inner lips when I walk and sit, it bothers me. I feel like I'm rubbing my inner lips raw, its just very uncomfortable. The lips look dry and somewhat bumpy as well.

For the record I am a virgin, so its not an STD. I don't think its a yeast infection, its not itchy, I'm not having any odd discharges, just the size and shape of the lips has changed, seemingly over a very short period of time and is causing discomfort. Does anyone had any potential solutions or explanations? Does this kind of thing just happen with some women? Thanks.