Sudden nausea, sweating, feeling faint....
First off, I'm not pregnant.

Last night I was over at my mother's house, helping her with dinner and all of a sudden I felt nauseas.  I felt like I needed to get to the bathroom fast afraid I was going to vomit.  I ran upstairs and sat down, didn't vomit, but just felt super dizzy.  I stood up, splashed some water on my face and I felt the blood rushing to my head and I immediately sat back down on the bathroom floor thinking I was going to throw up and/or pass out.  It was all I could do to yell to my mother to get upstairs. I really thought I was going to pass out.  My head was ringing, I couldn't focus, and I was drenched in sweat in about 60 seconds.  My mother said I looked yellow and then gray.  Then I felt like I needed to sit up and my mom brought me a bucket.  I didn't have anything strange to eat.  Turkey sandwich at lunch, banana around 5p and this happened at 7p.  I did gag a few times and threw up a little, mostly by making myself so that I would feel better.  My head was just spinning.  It lasted about 10 minutes until I felt like I could hear again, see again and get to the guest room to lie down.  I felt ok after that, a little weak, but at work today and feel fine.  I have never experienced anything like that before.  My neighbor is a nurse and said it could be my blood sugar?  I made an appointment to see the doctor later this week. Has anyone ever felt this before?
I get that way w/low blood pressure & my sister has had those symptoms from allergies too. Definitely worth looking into though! Good luck!!!
I have normally low blood pressure 90/60 almost always. I'm 34, in pretty good shape, eat clean, etc....I have had some vertigo in the last few months, but what happened the other night really scared me. I felt like I was fighting to stay conscious.  So, has that whole drenched in sweat, disoriented, nauseas thing happened to you before? I'm going to the dr in a few days...
Did you ever find out what caused that faint/sweaty incident at your Mom's house?  The same thing happened to me last night... very scary and I live alone and almost called 911.  After some water and sitting quietly for about 30 minutes I was ok.  Just wondering if there is something else I can look for.  Thanks.
I've been having this exact same problem over recent months. My Dr says it's anxiety and has prescribed SSRIs. 1 week in and the attacks have reduced dramatically.
This sort of thing happened to me when I was straightening my hair. I had just gotten out of the shower and I was doing my hair when I felt like I was going to throw up. So I leaned over the toilet and nothing. So I figured I was going to pass out because I started seeing stars and just black for a few seconds. I tried to turn the doorknob to get out but I couldnt (it wasnt locked). My hands and arms were too weak. So, I called for my dad but when I did I couldnt hear myself. All I could hear was ringing and my face was really red. But once I got into my room and layed down on my bed I felt better because there was cooler air. I tried to lift my arms and legs but it hurt too much. That was the worst it has ever gotten and this has happened to me 3 times.
Did you ever get a diagnosis? I'm asking because I had nearly the same experience. I slid to the floor because I was about to pass out. Ended up being being on the floor unable to get up and in excruciating pain for several hours. It was like every muscle was cramping.  
Yes. I'm not pregnant and in my late 50s. I'm trying to recover from a cold, have high blood pressure, and started working 9 hour days with young kids. I am not sure but I'm thinking mine could of been a combination of it all, plus I'm not eating very much. Funny thing is, I just saw a doctor the day before to get a check up and refill for my meds. Everything was ok, blood pressure a bit high. Going back to work tomorrow, hoping it won't happen again.
This just happened to me. 1am in the morning woke up as I was feeling very sick, couldnt stop yawning felt very weak and thought I was going to vomit so went to the bathroom but nothing came up, then all of a sudden I was drenched in sweat, heart was racing and my whole body was tingling and very weak. Then I fell to the floor, couldnt see, couldnt hear anything. I couldnt move. This is the second time its happened now and worries me so much because I live alone. Im not sure if I should go to the doctors? What if its nothing but a fainting episode?
I had that same type of experience this year except I was in my car and had a head-on accident. Doctor diagnosed it as Vaso Vagal Syncope. It is triggered by different things in different people and mine was dehydration after a tough workout. It can also be low blood sugar, etc.