Aa
A
A
Close
Sudden severe abdominal pain
Last night I woke up to a severe pain in my lower abdomen.  The pain was so intense, I ran to the bathroom thinking/feeling like I was going to have diarrhea or vomit.  Once in the bathroom I was unable to have a bowel movement or even pass gas which is kind of what I felt like I had to do.  The pain would no go away, I felt hot and faint, I cooled my face with cold water.  I sitting back on the toilet I felt like I had to vomit, which I did and it was very forceful at times.  The pain was so bad that it made me cry and I have a high pain tolerance.  I went back to bed and curled up into a ball, nothing I did eased the pain. It hurt to sit on my bottom, when I tried I would get shooting pains.  My husband immediately got up, got me dressed and drove me to the ER but by the time we got there I felt better and I hate ERs.  On the way to the ER I passed gas about 3 times and every time I felt better.  We went home and yes the severe pain has diminished but there is a dull pain and my lower abdomen is very tender.  I am debating going to my doctor.  Does anyone have an insight on what is going on?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals